Established 1966

Our Story

Our regular customers know exactly what to expect when they come to us – Courtesy, civility and excellent service. Prospective customers are invited to share the same service. Not just a Take-Away but a well appointed licensed restaurant with ample parking to boot.

Papa’s was Established 1966 by Photios Papas, who’s vision, determination, hard work and sincerity created a name in quality and customer service. Not to mention an early pioneer of supporting sustainable fish resources on the marketplace. It was and is the embodiment of every Papa’s branch.

mamapapa

Mama & Papa, Phylis & Phodios early years together

margate

Papa in 1972 working with managers in the busy Cliftonville Zion Place branch

grocer

Phodios in The first ever “Papas Greengrocery” in 1958, Smethwick, High Street, Birmingham

margate2

1972 working in Margate with nephew Adam Marino

margate3

Papa in 1966 working with brother Costas and Niece Kiki in Margate

papa2

Papa in Trafalgar Square 1953 feeding the pigeons

papa43

Papa on the left sharing a joke with brother Kerry and friend

Memories
Good Times

PAPAS BARN

A few great memories.

Memories
Good Times

PAPAS BARN

A few great memories.